THE weekend

its saturday mid night a dark sun morning.
tho so i felt the weekends gone.

its the weekend
of the week with assignments and test
of the week which my birthday's on
where there isnt time for celebration
or a fine dinner wid Her
with Her
it only matters that way.

friday
was lookin forward to it as planned
Bar Celona
things turn out to be up side down
there was storm for me to calm
there were rain poured from me
the nights hardly to slpt for

saturday
morning
a late long breakfast wid Her
alot to eat alot to drink
even more to discuss and negotiate
evening
out for Grace's birthday(her fren)
lost? very. a cute way to be
reached thr at last
better late den never it is

the whole ordeal was alright
tho i hardly know her frens
i stil hold it thru as usual i could

there's one sentence she said
the words made me proud of all i've done
i'm glad and relieved
as the she no longer alienate the path chosen

plans changed
movie was doubted
clubing was suggested yet none confirmed
the clock ticks on
the show runs without us
the ppl din joined us for clubs

we left home with untamed heart...
its MY weekends..
NEVERMIND i said! after this i will still get to...
so i calmed myself and bring myself home.
chilled by the running water
i m sober and sane
i note down the events
kept those emotional past
in my blog i never read again

0 comments: