my Birthday

its my birthday!

at last huh. 21st already! legal already. bt wanna do wan ler.
alcohol? cigarettes? prostitutes? drugs? lolx!
computer games can? lolx...

jz another day of the weekd! damit!!
wanna go dinner wid Her aso cant!
got stewpit EASY maths test! 4 questions onli! haih!!!!
shud go...so sad! lolx

firstly! a great big THANK YOU!
to Jking.Joven.Bryan! for getting the the cake! lolx
sadly! too hungry! took a bite before i take any picture..so sorrie..
it tasted good! ...too bad! u guys nv cut for me! haha

and well seriously a great surprise.
i got flowers on my bday! ..hahaha!
seriously nt joking! She got me 7 flowers ...+ a teddy bear..hahah..i wud say its nt a normal bear! its a POLAR BEAR! hahaha.. rawR!!
she's so so sweet! hehe..

my bday! i rewarded myself 1kg of seedless grapes. in less den 10min! lolx..
yay!? lolx..

thx alot to my friends. for the wishes! ..

"THANKS" to crazie exam and assignment and reports weeks...no celebration! sob*
lolx!

0 comments: