CNY visit

Friday 3pm. til Saturday 3pm..

very interesting n happening ppl surrounds her.
no doubt.
and among all..
its Her. the most noisy one!

"with her along. the atmosphere wont be the same again!"
Quoted by...lolx! nt me!

she's crazy! bt she's enjoying it..
there's
People..alot alot
Food..alot alot
Alcohol..alot alot TOO
and therefore.
alot joke.
alot laughters.
alot NOISY (from her)..haha

it reminds me of the times.long before..
bt if its no longer ere.
it wasnt there either.

owh. Meet the Low's..
alot alot of them...
omg omg..
can i handle it?

owh..She bully me! ..
1st assignment..TALK TO THE DADDY!!
tho i wan to HELP IN THE KITCHEN..
bt its said to be the LADIES' PLACE!!
so..have to try my luck..

at the end of the day..
i think..
i PASS!

she say i bribe everyone..
I M SO SO INNOCENT!
Cmon! do i even need to? haha

Missing her already...

0 comments: