Part time Job- Lipton Part 2

2nd day
its a Sunday
everything's far more smoother compared to the 1st day of work
clearly. i adapted to the new environment

the place i kept my booth (allowed by my Supervisor)
was apparently ILLEGAL according to the C4 staff
dey...
1. throw my booth.drag til the bag tear off d.
2. took the Lipton header out from the envelop.
3. put a trolley over the header.
4. dispose the header's envelop.
5. act fierce and scold me..

I CHILLED and CALM myself down as much as possible.
the battle was on..bt i won the game. myself.

wat kinda feedbacks i got
1. Milk smell too strong.
2. Too sweet.
3. Aging dun take sugar.

compliments i got.
1. ur england veli good
2. u sound like singapolian
3. ur tea very nice. lolx (apparently dey walked away din buy any)

sales was way better den the 1st day..
and i jz love to piss customers off hahahahaha

0 comments: