The ME Women

The start of it...
one week before christmas 07...
the gathering of the fellowship begins..
the discussion for the big plan starts..
and the ordering of the materials proceeds..

one the 27th of Dec 2007.
work begin.
the fellowships gathered and worked..
as we awaits our fucked up fren from afar. denmark..
we worked hard..

cutting and grinding takes places.
Joven.Bryan.Joanne. and me worked along side thru out...

until finally holiday ends..lolx! we din work much during the holidays tho..
coll starts.
our plans revealed..
and so..we took the chance on recruiting members.
manpower is sumthing we seriously need.

Jun King finally came back to join us..
Jayhan and Wai Kang joined us in our toughest time.

assigning the people and rushing them in and out somehow helped.
dey grew.dey learn.their skills improved.
tho i wun wan to take much of the credit..
i m happy for my team to succeed.

bla bla bla..
and on and on..

then come Wendy..my sweetie..
she's interested in welding cutting and grinding...
workshop skills huh..
she adapts really well.
her welding skills improves in jz few days.
really impressed me...hehe "hey der hey ere..she's my gf..she's my gf.." lolx

owh..all the tough times..
last min modifications..
seriously wear us all out..

Bryan do most of the cutting
Joven do most of the welding
Jayhan cuts with all the brutal force
Joanne cuts wid precision
Wai Kang do those marking and cutting..
and den..
time comes to put things together
left me alone der welding in a corner..
sadNya..

well..Joven helped out too.
the hands and legs are one piece already

seriously gaining pace

at the last moment of truth..
seriously! wendy's the one tat weld the main parts together.
haha...tho i m welding the boobs on! hahaha

the thing finally stands.
it made me feel relieved.
after all
the hard work
the headaches
the stay back
the cuts
the team work
the scoldings. critics. backstabs
the jokes..toilet jokes.bed jokes.workshop jokes..

oh..
i have to thank my team mates.
Jking.Bryan.Joven.Jayhan.Joanne.Waikang.
for initiating the plan
for staying back and work
for learning and contributing.
thx!

and i have to thank my lovely sweetie..
WendyLzy..
she stayed back wid me.
gave me morale support
she even helped me wid the welding.
all of the last part
and she got burns..=(
thx dear!

and i wanna thx my mummy my daddy...
if it wasnt for dem i wudnt have the opportunity to take tis award
and i wanna thx my teacher..
my gloves
my measuring tape
my player
my...
lolx!!! hahahaha

Featuring: Joven Kok The Grinder.
Featuring: Joven Kok The Cutter
Featuring: Joanne
my Darling mastering the skills of Welding!
Engineering Might and Magic!
Band of Brothers!
Solo-ing King!
Team work!
my Darling Wendy with my Other Darling.

0 comments: