SAM Corroboree 07

yea.u wud jz ask.."wat wud SAM Corroboree gotta do wid me?"
She's in SAM ma..it has everything to do wid me..lolx

me glad.she actually asked me to join her.
wen up to sunway resort ball room from cc.hehe..

and den.her fren saw me.asked me to lead dem into the hall to find for Her.too dark dey cant find.lolx.(how la dey know i can sense Her?)

Dancing..She was enjoyin herself der.lolx..and me..stucked wid my new boots which love the floor so much it wudnt move.(Lee Float super Grip!..anti clubber's foot wear..lolx)

den..wen out took pix lo.
gathered her frens and den head for Qbar for a drink..manatau..lolx
like playing mahjong.once u cant see dem.u hv to see dem tmr.lolx
end up jz 4 ppl went for drink.
and 2 of dem got other plans.jz for a drink
left jz me and her..it was jz good timing dey left tho.lolx.. if u know wat i mean.lolx..
NO NO TATS NT WAT I MEAN! STOP THINKIN! U...!!! lolx..

sent her back home.she's such a sweetheart.."I love u!!"

Frm left: jessica (wj's). wei jin. Me. mysweetie

My ex-SAM class mates! Brandon on MY right..

My sweetie..demanded for rose..lolx!

0 comments: