Job#2 in-action

workin in Taipan's Guardian outlet
selling Sensodyne..

1st day of work was so terrible.i was shy.and got exhausted and demotivated so soon.din know how to approach and so on.i din enjoy the job.nt even a lil! lolx
daily sales target was 30.bt i onli sold 9..

2nd day of work.i picked up the pieces! been thinkin alot.tryin to relax myself.and well..motivation comes from results.and results need motivation.sold 29nos of sensodyne.haha

and on and on..i get along wid the ppl der quite fast i wud say.haha got la some of dem which are really frenly.and...some of dem are always giving the silent seducing look.OMG i wud say! lolx..
finally! 3 days wen thru.nt too bad.
bt well.sat and sun was lucky tat i hv my car wid me.slpt in the car during the break.tat shows how exhausted i was.and tat i din lik the job..

bt as time goes by.i tend to enjoy talkin.hahaha i din hold back.jz talk it thru.1st week target was 90 batang Sensodyne.bt i onli got 58batang.thx to the 1st day's "superb" results which pulls the average down! haha
the 2nd week was enjoyin.seriously! haha. i sold 82nos.tho its nt yet the targeted amount i shud held.haha
and the last day!.wen lunch wid 2 newly met frens! haha ..wid dem along.time pass even faster! talk alot nonsense.hahaha..bt i sold ah! sup!? lolx..
its really fun talkin nonsense sometimes..i mean.wat on earth can u talk bout if u wanna sell a TOOTHPASTE? lolx..
me so technical practical person! lolx..plus i m egoistic and proud..wid tis kinda job.haha i think i can change myself.bit by bit..

Sensodyne.."Damit"-was the 1st quote from me on my 1st day of job..lolx

Uniform..

Upside down.tats wat i felt spending 6 days 9 hrs each in the same small room.doing the same old thing.

last day.taipan guardian..
Frm left: vivian (the dettol rep!)..rachel (guardian's)...and me.

Guardian's ppl! dey treat me well! jaga me.motivate me..lolx..
Frm left: Kak Lelea, Kak Siti,..damit tis one i dunno! lolx
Durex model of the year..interested plz contact me manager wannabe.

my last day lunch @ Agefuku wid Viv n Rach.
unagi rice?
The one thing i wun order again..
i think i do it better than dey did..
Fried chicken piece

0 comments: